FOTILE offers a professional Culinary grade 30″ gas 5 burner cooktop with a unique center mounted Tri-Ring burner capable of 21,000BTUs. Use the included Wok attachment on the tri-ring burner for additonal cuisines. The two left burners control your optional griddle further enhancing your culinary options. A dedicated Simmer burner allows accurate consistent heat for delicate sauces. Fotile VULCAN Cooktops – We are professional grade for your kitchen!
- Low Profile, Stainless Steel Design: Our low profile cooktop mounts seamlessly into your countertop creating a minimal integrated solution with professional grade hardware and ever matching stainless steel design.
- Tri-Ring Versatile 21,000 BTU Center burner with Wok Support: Our Tri-Ring burner is the most versatile burner we ever made. Whether you are looking to power boil water quickly, or need quick high intense heat for sautéing, frying, or searing, the 21,000 BTU Tri-Ring Burner has maximum efficiency.
- Flame Failure Protection: If the flame goes out accidentally, a safety device will be activated and automatically cut off the gas supply to the cooktop even if the burner knob is still on.
- Edge to Edge Cooking Grates: We use Cast Iron cooking grates that run from edge to edge on the cooktop. This means, you will always have space to put small and large pots and pans no matter what size or shape they are. It also allows you to move a hot heavy pot easily and safely from one burner to another if you need to.
- Easy to Clean: It features sealed burners so liquids will not seep into the burner mechanism. The burner caps and cast iron cooking grates are removable so you can hand wash them in warm water and soap, and then you can wipe down the cooktop surface to keep it clean.
|Type of control||Round shape with Octagonal design|
|Safety device||Flame Failure Device|
|Color of frame||Stainless Steel - 304 food grade|
|Color of surface||Stainless Steel - 304 food grade|
|Number of gas burners||5|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Unit can be installed over a Wall Oven|
|Type of grate||Continuous|
|grate material||Cast iron|
|Total number of cooktop burners||5|
|Propane (LP) Convertible||YES|
|Propane Conversion Kit Included||YES|
SIZE AND WEIGHT
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||30 x 21 x 5 1/4|
|Cut out dimension||( Min: 28 1/2; Max: 29) x (Min: 19 5/8; Max: 20 1/8)|
|Net weight (lbs)||55 lbs.|
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)||1|
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)||2 7/8|
|burner sealness||Sealed Burners|
|Type of safety device for gas||Yes|
|Safety device/ignition type||Flame Failure Device/fast ignition|
|Gas connection rating (W)||15556 W|
|Location of gas connection||bottom|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Power Cord Length||51 3/16 total, 39 3/8 outside (some parts are inside the cooktop bottom)|
|Burner 1 Rating||21,000 BTU|
|Burner 2 Rating||13,000 BTU|
|Burner 3 Rating||13,000 BTU|
|Burner 4 Rating||6,000 BTU|
|Burner 5 Rating||3,000 BTU|
|Cooktop Control Type|
|WARRANTY||5 year Limited Warranty, 1 year Parts and Labor|